Business Support Specialist
As a Business Support Specialist by Ricoh Europe you are supporting multiple teams of European Product Managers in launching new products from a product data perspective.
As a Business Support Specialist, you’ll be working at the Product Data Department. The place where information policy, design and management of applications, data management, reporting development and configuration management come together. You will be working with 13 direct colleagues from the Product Data Department. You are going to support the EMEA Product Managers of a specific Line of Business by coordinating the registration of product /services and maintain/monitor the configurations in our front and back-office systems. In addition to administrative support, you also have an important commercial task.
• Support Product Marketing department with Product Launches;
• Coordinate, anticipate and promptly respond to the needs of the local Operating Companies (OpCo) to facilitate the highest standards of customer care;
• Build and maintain a close relationship with local OpCo’s that enables foresight of customer needs and problems in such way that these can be handled and avoided upfront;
• Sales Bill of Materials (BoM) localisation at both central and local level including rules setting;
• Localisation files maintenance in the ERP system in cooperation with OpCo’s;
• Resolute (all Sales) BoM data related queries/ issues escalated from OpCo’s to the Product Data Team according to the SLA’s;
• Support the OpCo’s with Sales related BoM set up and Maintenance;
• Participate on request in projects within the Product Marketing Centre in general.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Education at MBO / HBO level;
• 1-3 years’ work experience in Business Administration;
• Experience in (master) data management and Excel is a pre;
• Ability to communicate in English with a wide range of business users. Second language is a plus;
• Commercially driven alongside administrative tasks;
• Team player, Pro-active and self-starting.
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Working for Ricoh Europe means working with different peoples and with a lot of different projects all over the world!
• A competitive salary;
• 37.5 our work week;
• Working from our office in Amstelveen;
• 27 Holidays;
• Attractive personal bonus package;
• A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central.