Channel Marketing Manager (French speaking)
As a channel marketing manager by Ricoh you will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams. You will translate Ricoh’s software portfolio into key selling value propositions and train both internal and external customers in order to contribute to the growth of our mutual business.
Ricoh International is responsible for all large B2B distributors in Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe. You will be working with 3 other channel product managers as colleagues. You will be a subject matter expert in Software solutions, Managed Document Services and Managed Print Services, however you are also able to represent Ricoh International for all products in the portfolio. Watch this video for more information about digital workspaces and how Ricoh enhance digital collaboration.
The channel marketing manager is responsible developing and executing the channel marketing that supports the commercial activities growth of the indirect business. The role is responsible for enablement and demand creation activities through the channel, and will work with partners to develop, execute, and measure joint marketing plans and activities either with, or on-behalf of partners. The role will coordinate local execution of channel programs and campaigns and support and deliver partner enablement and engagement activities.
The channel marketing manager will work with cross-functional teams to administer, enable, and manage key products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy and lead as subject matter expect (SME) aligned to the Ricoh portfolio.
A glimpse of your key responsibilities:
- Create and execute comprehensive territory channel marketing plans aligned to territory commercial plan and set overall strategic and tactical direction for channel marketing activities aligned to customer segments/verticals via partners that generate revenue;
- Build co-marketing plans with designated partners to support them to achieve their revenue targets in line with local marketing plans and work with partners to execute against their marketing plans, helping partners to deliver high quality marketing activities that drive targeted demand generation;
- Drive awareness and enablement programs to keep partners aware of latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins, training, and the tools to help them grow their businesses;
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities (e.g. partner events, to-partner communications, partner training, webinars etc.).
We are looking for someone who can recognize himself/herself in the following words: go-getter, flexible, positive, self-starter and innovative.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor or University degree, preferably in the field of International Marketing;
- 3 -5 years’ working experience in product marketing management within the IT business or related market;
- Experienced in working on an international level;
- Good presentation skill to host training and presentations to internal and external customers;
- Team player and have the ability to find opportunities and innovative ways to get new and existing partners on board;
- Fluent in English and French is required.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers. Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different peoples and with a lot of different projects all over the world!
- A competitive salary;
- Working from our office in Amstelveen and remote;
- Attractive personal bonus package;
- A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central;
- Ricoh is Top Employer 2021.