As a Credit Controller by Ricoh International you are responsible for credit management for large B2B distributors in Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe.
As a Credit Controller by Ricoh you will work in a team with 2 colleagues. Our office is in Amstelveen but your portfolio is distributed within Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. With 250 distributors in these areas you never have a dull moment. You are responsible for the accounts receivable administration of our organization.
- Credit checks & releasing orders according to our credit policy;
- Credit risk reviews, establishing credit lines, payment terms, payment security requirements for new & existing customers;
- Daily, weekly & ad-hoc reports;
- Cash Collection;
- Letters of Credit documentation & presentation;
- Bank Guarantees, stand-by Letters of Credit;
- Performing Anti-Money-Laundering checks on incoming payments;
- Support to Sales & Customer Care.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Education level MBO
- Experience with “letters of credit” is a pré;
- English language is a must;
- Competences: pro-active, communication skills and taking ownership.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers.
Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different cultures in an international environment.
- A competitive salary;
- 37.5 hour workweek;
- Working from our office in Amstelveen;
- Attractive personal bonus package;
- A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central.