Customer Operations Administrator
Support the activities of the Customer Operations department in administrating the orders of Ricoh Partner accounts across EMEA region, with a commercially orientated focus, to maximise Ricoh results and maintain customer satisfaction.
1. Operational Support
Through efficient administrative tasks, take responsibility to support the Customer Operation department in their responsibilities including order management, warehouse processes, shipment and export controls.
2. Customer Support
Work with the Customer Operation Department to handle and anticipate the needs of business partners by building and maintaining a customer relationship that ensures both the partners and Ricoh’s business expectations are exceeded.
3. Ricoh Family Group Cooperation
Work closely with internal Ricoh Department including sales, finance, supply chain to ensure that joint work practices are followed, a productive working relationship is built, and that the key result areas for Ricoh International are met.
Scope for Impact
Contributing to the Customer Operation department, in the most effectively possible manner which will directly impact the company performance and results on monthly and annual basis.
Through excellent administration and support you will improve customer satisfaction, reduce complaints and minimize additional costs.
Knowledge and Skills
• proven work history in an administration or business support role
• Knowledge of ERP and other business operating systems (Oracle beneficial, Intermediate Microsoft Office – Excel, Power point and Word).
• A professional presence, vocabulary and communication skills.
• Independent and organized
• Talent for details and close follow-up
• Complaint handling.
• Fluent in English
• At least 2 years’ experience in an administration or support role in an international environment, with exposure to supply chain, warehousing, finance, export control and forwarder practices.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
A competitive salary package
Industry leading benefits
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience.
Ready to make that change? Apply now for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team.