As a Data Steward at Ricoh Europe you act as a bridge between the IT and the business side within the organization and ensures the accuracy, completeness, integrity and quality of the data.
As a Data Steward, you’ll be working at the Product Data Department. The place where information policy, design and management of applications, data management, reporting development and configuration management come together. You will be working with 13 direct colleagues from the Product Data Department. As a Data Steward at Ricoh Europe you create and modify product related data in the back-office systems (Item master, BoM, and various other product related master data) to make sure that all product master items can be ordered correctly and in time.
You regularly perform a quality check based on a standard format and analyse data problems to ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly and to give suggestions to optimize the process. The Data Steward monitor the Product data Interfaces (JDE, Siebel, and other back and front office databases) and escalate all Interface related problems to ensure that all systems continuously running optimal.
In other words, you are responsible for:
• Create and modify product item related master items;
• Quality check and data analyse;
• Resolute product data related queries/issues;
• Monitoring of Product data interface.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Education at MBO level;
• 1-3 years’ work experience in IT and IT related areas;
• Experience in working with Data Governance is a pre;
• Ability to communicate in English with a wide range of business users. Second language is a plus;
• Accurate and precise up to the lowest level of detail;
• Analytical and sound judgment in processing escalated data issues and data quality warnings;
• Team player, Pro-active and self-starting.
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services enabling individuals to work smarter. For more than 80 years, Ricoh has been driving innovation and is a leading provider of document management solutions, IT services, commercial and industrial printing, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Working for Ricoh Europe means working with different peoples and with a lot of different projects all over the world!
• A competitive salary;
• 37.5 our work week;
• Working from our office in Amstelveen;
• 27 Holidays;
• Attractive personal bonus package;
• A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central.