Demand & Supply Planner (English)
As a Demand & Supply Planner you predict the demand for Ricoh products on the basis of analyses of customer demand, stock levels, promotions and future product development.
As a Demand & Supply Planner you will work in the Order Fulfilment department. Within this department we are looking for multiple planners for different levels. We are expanding our team from 20 to 25 because we are now also responsible for Asia & Pacific in addition to EMEA. So, if you are a starter or someone with a number of years of experience as a Demand / Supply Planner we have the customized challenge for you.
This position focusses on the demand of products and stock availability of the products in your range. In this role you have close contact with our Marketing Department and our international factories.
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the department. These are based on the processes of forecasting and stock control. A range of products will be appointed to you. For this range you are responsible for an optimal stock availability for our customers on one side and on the other side you make sure that the stock level in our warehouse is as low as possible. As a Demand Planner you forecast the demand based on analytical information of our customers demand, stock levels, promotions and future product developments. In case of an unusual demand you can offer a creative solution to achieve the best result for our customer and our company.
We are looking for people who recognize themselves in the following words: accurate, analytical, numerical, team player, proactive and you go for quality.
We believe that for a good match, the following things are indispensable:
• Bachelor degree (specialization in Logistics / SCM is an advantage);
• 0 to 7 years of work experience in a Demand / Supply Planning role;
• You are an advanced user of Excel and have knowledge of ERP software;
• You are fluent in English both spoken and written;
• If you have been working as a planner for a number of years, we expect knowledge of product forecast and inventory management processes. In addition, the product lifecycle is also familiar territory;
• Finally, you are an accurate and driven person who wants to build a career in the Supply Chain (further).
Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management BV is responsible for the forecasting, sourcing, storage and delivery of products on behalf of the sales companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our products include photocopiers, printers, fax machines, projectors and multi-functional combinations of these products. Overnight direct deliveries to end-users, dealers and distributors accounts for over 90% of our business. The Ricoh facility, based in Bergen op Zoom, covers over 50,000 square meters, with a daily throughput exceeding 12,000 orders. Ricoh’s Supply Chain explained in 2 minutes.
Why Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management?
Ricoh Europe SCM is a dynamic organization with an international character. We work in a world that is constantly changing so we are faced with a great challenge. You see Supply Chain Management as a real profession. And you like working analytically and numerically with colleagues who think the same about this and have a high norm for quality. In addition, we also offer training and the right guidance for you to work optimally. Beside that there are also sufficient opportunities within Ricoh Europe SCM to grow further after a specialist or managerial role.
• A salary conforms the market standards;
• 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
• Bonus arrangement based on company objectives and personal objectives;
• Development opportunities.