As a Finance Administrator at Ricoh International you participate in financial processes for Ricoh International and Ricoh Middle East. You are mainly responsible to support the Finance Team with daily operations, ad-hoc request and projects.
As a Finance Administrator at Ricoh International (RIBV) you will work in the Business Controls team with 4 colleagues. Our office is in Amstelveen but your portfolio is distributed within Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. With 250 distributors in these areas you never have a dull moment and a big scope.
- Accounts Payable: Perform tasks related to suppliers’ records maintenance (set-up and update), monitoring and timely follow up of open invoices and handling/reporting of invoices received in the Amstelveen office in close collaboration with Shared Service Center;
- Billing: Create manual credit notes and invoices for our partners following internal requirements and procedures;
- Reporting and month-end closing: Prepare and book regular manual journals throughout the month and support the Business Controls team with month-end closing activities. Participate in the timely realisation of monthly reports concerning the financial position, in order to provide insight to (Senior) Management Team as well as Ricoh Europe on the current and future financial state of business and if necessary signal and enable management to timely take measures;
- Support: Proactively support the Finance team in day-to-day processes/tasks;
- Projects: Participate in projects;
- Internal control and systems management: Proactively report weaknesses in the existing finance and SOx processes.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree (specialization in Finance, Accounting or Economics is an advantage);
- You are an advanced user of Excel and have knowledge of ERP Software like Oracle;
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written;
- You know how to work with deadlines, whilst not compromising on paying attention to detail;
- You have ability to understand & operate successfully with business people of different cultures & backgrounds;
- Looking at your personality you have strong communication skills, high level of accuracy, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers.
Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different cultures in an international environment.
- A competitive salary;
- 37.5 our workweek;
- Working from our office in Amstelveen;
- Attractive personal bonus package;
- A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central;
- Ricoh is Top Employer 2020.