Internship Office Printing Business Development / Sales
Are you looking for a business development / sales internship in an international environment? Please read on as we might have an interesting opportunity for you!
As intern Digital service / Office Printing (OP) Business Development / Sales you will contribute to the execution of the strategy for the assigned group of countries based on the strategic country plans. In addition, you will analyze the business model and use your findings to support the improvement in sales, budget and operations processes. Furthermore, you will provide financial and business support to the Management team. During this internship you will be involved in commercial planning, reporting and analyzing the business by working together with internal / external relevant stakeholders.
- Master in Economics, Finance, Math or any other related scientific field or equivalent high level of professional and intellectual ability;
- A strong interest in the related experience in the IT industry or equivalent combination of formal education and experience with proven track record;
- French language or any other language is a strong plus;
- Additional (International) sales and marketing courses will be advantageous;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Internship allowance of 560 euros gross a month;
- The possibility to partly work from home during your internship, in line with our Home working policy;
- The opportunity to learn more about sales and business development in an international environment and unlimited access to e-learnings.