Junior Strategy Development Manager
Will you be our new junior strategy development manager? We are looking for someone that likes analyzing data, consulting the department and management team and is looking to make an impact. We are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call “empowering digital workplaces”.
In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. It’s the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission – “you work for us, and we`ll work for you”.
As Junior Strategy Development Manager you will be part of the strategy development team in Amstelveen. You will be working within the department that provides extremely valuable information and knowledge to decide which market and how to approach. In your role you are responsible to provide relevant information and proposals to enable the strategy development team and the senior management team to develop and implement the go-to-market of Ricoh International. Ricoh International covers Africa, Middle-East and part of Eastern Europe. Also, you will be the person to go to for day-to-day- support of Ricoh’ international projects, activities and initiatives.
You will also:
- Contribute to the creation of deliverables to document and communicate RIBV strategy to internal stakeholders
- Prepare and ensure timely reporting of progress of RIBV strategy execution to Manager Strategy Development and Senior Management Team
- Provide Strategy Development Team and Senior Management Team with support that do not clearly fall within an existing business unit
- Ensure strategic initiatives remain within the original scope or that changes are clearly identified, and the commercial impact and risks clearly assessed
- Participate in Projects, on behalf of Strategy Development department
- Effective development and implementation of RIBV strategy to support growth in line with the Mid-Term Plan
Are you someone that is looking for a challenge and growth opportunities? Great! We at Ricoh-International offer you both. What skills or personality do you need to be successful as a Junior Strategy Development Manager? First of all you have Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness. You are someone that is good in multi-tasking and working with strict deadlines. You are a self-directed professional that is also a team player. No challenge is too small for you.
This is you:
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally post-graduate degree or Masters) in Business or Marketing
- 1-4 years relevant work experience in Information Technology Industry or equivalent international business development area
- Proven ability to run projects with the focus on internal project stakeholders
- Excellent numeric, qualitative, and analytical skills
- Proactive and solutions driven thinking
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
- Work location; Amstelveen (hybride is a possibility)
- A competitive salary package
- Industry leading benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience.