Marketing Communication Executive
As a Marketing Communication Executive by Ricoh you will work in a central coordination role. Coordinate Marketing & Communication activities based upon common practice as well as actively searching and suggesting relevant content in line with the company goals.
Ricoh International is responsible for all large B2B distributors in Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe. You will be working closely with the Director Channel Marketing and a Marketing Communication Executive.
You will be responsible for planning, creating and delivering creative and innovative marketing and communication campaigns to promote the Ricoh International brand, services and products. Your main focus in your first year will be “social media”. At this moment there are a lot of plans but we need someone for the execution. So, we need you and your personality. You really can make the difference. Think about the following responsibilities: creating the content, managing the social media channels, viewing the intelligence, providing insights and act on it.
Beside social media you are responsible for the Ricoh international events: concept development, overall organisation and supplier selection. Events that are organized every year are: Annual Business Partner Conference, Line of Business Conference and Kick-off (half year and yearly). For example, the last Kick-off lasted two days including an overnight stay and a visit to our supply chain organization. You are in the lead for these events by, for example, presenting 3 options to the director. And after that you are in charge for the complete organisation of the event and everything what comes with it.
• Maintain the business partner portal and develop new initiatives in order to communicate in the most efficient and effective way with the 200 business partners across EMEA;
• User interface: make sure the portal meets its goals: sharing information, tracking performance, and supporting Business Partners in their development;
• Content: create content and re-use/improve existing content;
• Present the business partner portal as an USP within Ricoh International;
• Act as a Ricoh brand ambassador;
• Act as market expert for media environment and driving meaningful conversations about LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube that resonate with our partners and their customers;
• Measure, tract and report communications impact;
• Ricoh International events (including marketing & communications associated to the events).
This is as role with a lot of opportunities. So, we are looking for someone who can recognize himself/ herself in the following words: self-starting, executer, creative, forward thinker and a can-do mentality.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Working- and thinking level: HBO (International Marketing/ Communication);
• 2-5 years’ work experience in marketing/ communication;
• Experienced in working on an international level;
• Experience with social media and event planning is a plus;
• Strong personality, organisation skills and a team player;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers.
Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different peoples and with a lot of different projects all over the world!
• A competitive salary;
• 37.5 our work week;
• Working from our office in Amstelveen;
• 27 Holidays;
• A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central.