Operational Risk Manager
The Operational Risk Manager supports the Governance Department in the implementation of the Ricoh International and Ricoh Middle East policies.
In this role you have the complete responsibility of all the risk management of Ricoh International and Ricoh Middle East. You will be setting up new procedures and work oversees business transactions with more than 78 countries in the EMEA region.
- Operational implementation of Ricoh’s company policies including, but not limited to, the Code of Ethics, Whistleblower Policy, Export Controls Policy, Anti-Money Laundering and Due Diligence Process;
- Internal and external audits, including SOx and ISO reporting;
- Periodical risk reporting to regional and global headquarters;
- Training to staff on the different company policies;
- Provide administrative support to the Governance Department and Director Commercial and Strategic Governance.
- You will report to the Director Commercial and Strategic Governance.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 3- 5 years’ relevant experience working with Internal Audit, Export Controls or as Compliance Manager;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications, like Teams, Sharepoint and Planner;
- Certificates of relevant ISO standards (specific 9001, 14001 and 27001);
- Knowledge of SOx and Party Screening process;
- Experience at a logistics, manufacturing company or an international sales organization;
- Experienced with Process Management systems.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Other languages would be a plus.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers. Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different cultures in an international environment.
- A competitive salary;
- Working from our office in Amstelveen and remote;
- A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central;
- Ricoh is Top Employer 2021.