Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Meer informatie Melding niet meer tonen
Smart Recruitment Sites

Order Fulfillment Coordinator

Locatie:Bergen op Zoom
Deel deze vacature op social media:

Order Fulfillment Coordinator

As an Order Fulfillment Coordinator within Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management you are in charge of facilitating the daily operations of Ricoh Sales offices within EMEA. You are the first point of contact for them.

De functie

As an Order Fulfillment Coordinator, you, as main contact person, are in charge of facilitating the daily operations of your OpCo’s (Operating Companies). You are responsible for optimizing the progress of the order process. 80% of the orders go well. The remaining 20% have questions and requests about their order. When receiving special requests, you pay extra attention to the orders and ensure that all the demands of our customers will be handled with care and leads to the satisfaction of our clients. By means of a proactive attitude you are able to anticipate on possible questions of our customers and ensure a maximum order-output ratio. KPI’s are defined for the departments which you will monitor, analyze and follow-up when necessary. In the first year, you mainly focus on the above tasks within a fixed country package and on becoming better acquainted with all processes within Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management. From the 2nd year you also get the opportunity to participate in improvement projects in order to further develop our services. For example, we are currently busy introducing a robotization solution.

As an Order Fulfillment Coordinator, you are part of the Order Fulfillment department. This department consists of 25 employees. In this job you coordinate the right delivery of the right products at the right time. When doing this, you are in close contact with our Sales Organizations in Europa, the Middle East and Africa.

Het profiel

We are looking for someone who can identify with the following words: “you are not the seller but the controller with a clear overview and the right connections”. We believe that for a good match, the following are essential:

  • Bachelors degree (Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a comparable study);
  • Preferably you have already gained experience in an international logistics / Supply Chain environment;
  • Knowledge and experience with order fulfillment, logistics planning, ERP systems and Excel is a great advantage;
  • You are fluent in English both spoken and written;
  • Finally, you are a very accurate, driven and service-oriented person who wants to (further) build a career in the Supply Chain.

De organisatie

Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management BV is responsible for the forecasting, sourcing, storage and delivery of products on behalf of the sales companies in EMEA. Our products include photocopiers, printers, fax machines, projectors and multi-functional combinations of these products. Overnight direct deliveries to end-users, dealers and distributors accounts for over 90% of our business. The Ricoh facility, based in Bergen op Zoom, covers over 50,000 square meters, with a daily throughput exceeding 12,000 orders. Warehousing activities are outsourced to DHL.

Het aanbod

Ricoh Europe Supply Chain Management is a dynamic organization with an international character, with us your will meet a lot of international colleagues. Our company language is English, and we work in a supply chain environment which continuously changes, including multiple challenges. In addition to a pleasant working atmosphere, we offer you:

  • A salary conforms the market standards;
  • 25 holidays and 13 ADV days;
  • Bonus arrangement based on company objectives and personal objectives;
  • 8% holiday allowance;
  • Development opportunities.

Acquisition is not appreciated