Order Fulfilment Coordinator
As an Order Fulfilment Coordinator, you, as main contact person, are in charge of facilitating the daily operations of your OpCo’s (Operating Companies).
You are responsible for optimizing the progress of the order process. If problems occur with the delivery of our supplies or transport, you should resolve them. When receiving special requests, you pay extra attention to the orders and ensure that all the demands of our customers will be handled with care and leads to the satisfaction of our clients. By means of a proactive attitude you are able to anticipate on possible questions of our customers and ensure a maximum order-output ratio. KPI’s are defined for the departments which you will monitor, analyze and follow-up when necessary. Moreover, you are involved in improvement projects to further develop our services.
As an Order Fulfilment Coordinator, you are part of the Order Fulfilment department.
This department consists of 25 employees. In this job you coordinate the right delivery of the right products at the right time. When doing this, you are in close contact with our Sales Organizations in Europa, the Middle East and Africa
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written and have excellent communication skills;
- You are very familiar with the product life cycle;
- You are an advanced user of Excel and if you have knowledge of ERP software this is a plus;
- You are proactive, accurate and result oriented;
- You are numerical analytical and have problem solving skills.
Finally, you are enthusiastic and want to have a career in an international Supply Chain environment.
- Home working policy which includes partial home working and a home working budget. In addition, a flexible working week is possible.
- Learning paths, unlimited access to e-learnings and plenty of opportunities for (international) growth
- A sustainable employability program that ensures that you are able to perform your job not only now but also in the future.
Furthermore, you will get 25 holidays plus 7 ATV days, a travel allowance and a pension scheme.
Additionally, you will get a bonus arrangement based on company objectives and personal objectives.