(Senior) Technical Solution Manager
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future…
Provide qualified technical support to Ricoh Europe Operating Companies and Business Partners in the EMEA region, during the product life cycle of the supported products. All with the aim to ensure cost efficiency and satisfied Customers.
What you will be doing
You will be working in the Software Solutions Support Team providing Level 3 Support in the EMEA region.
Main activities during the product life cycle: investigate and solve technical problems, coordinate the launch of new products and assess the product readiness for launch, create and review support knowledge and distribute accordingly, and participate in projects to improve supported products.
Key performance indicators based on: ticket response time, ticket resolution time, customer satisfaction, launched products, published articles, feedback provided to design team, advice on product performance and participation in projects.
- Problem Management: Investigate and solve technical problems and prevent incidents occurring, by using problem escalation systems, knowledge management systems and field product performance data.
- Product Launches: Supervise communication to provide Operating Companies and Business Partners with service information and countermeasures for technical problems.
- Knowledge Management: Create and review support knowledge and coordinate the distribution to ensure that Operating Companies and Business Partners have sufficient knowledge to provide technical service and support to the Customer.
- Also collect and share knowledge with the design and development teams to improve current and future products. Assist Learning & Development to define new training courses, the creation of training material and executing workshops.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that products and services meet their standards for reliability and performance. Use feedback from the service & support community, and product data to verify. When not meeting the standards set out improvement actions.
- Analyse product performance data and advice on most optimal service from quality and costs perspective.
- Improvements: Participate in projects to improve the products supported or the support service itself.
You will ideally have
- Higher vocational educational level (Electronics, Information Technology or similar)
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- In depth knowledge of assigned ‘products’ and ‘technology’
- In depth knowledge of IT/networking
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Team player
- Certified on relevant subjects
- Initiates and executes support improvements
- Project leader role in projects
- Easily switches between the daily operations and an advising role
- Leads technical oriented meetings with Operating Companies and Customers
- Technically advises to provide the right solution to the Customer
- Persuades others based on technical information
- Understands political relations / stakeholder management
We are an equal opportunities employer
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experience, and perspectives of all people. Together we inspire remarkable innovation. That’s how we live the Ricoh Way.
For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
- A competitive salary package
- Industry leading benefits
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience.
Ready to make that change? Apply now for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team.