Sr. License Analyst
As the Sr. License Analyst you will play a critical role in the design and implementation of software asset management processes, policies, and procedures designed to meet regulatory, operational, audit and reporting requirements for Ricoh Europe.
Ricoh Europe PLC is the leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With our state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing our developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh Europe develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable. Working for Ricoh Europe PLC means working with different cultures in an international environment.
This Sr. License Analyst position offers an opportunity to leverage your software and hardware asset management skills as a member of the Ricoh EMEA license management department. You will have the opportunity to work on the design, build and implementation of a world-class IT asset management program.
What else do you do?
In this challenging environment you will have a wide variety of activities where you will work in a team of three to support the entire EMEA region regarding all license related activities. As Sr. License Analyst you will lead efforts to ensure inventory data is clean and complete for all tracked assets. In addition to that you will lead internal audits, mitigate risk, define enhancement for the active SAM Plan and deliver the next fiscal EMEA SAM Plan aligned with the global SAM Plan.
The Sr. License Analyst will identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services. Follow through with vendors to obtain identified savings. Next to that you will design, develop and implement SAM Tool solutions or integrations to enable workload reduction, cost savings and automated reporting capabilities.
You will complete collection, interpretation and act on insight for Data Centre and cloud related licenses to create an effective license position. Last but not least you will research and identify methods of measuring software development across a multitude of license metrics and SAM (supported) tools.
- +5 years of IT experience including Software Asset Management, Finance, and/or Procurement;
- Experience as Software Auditor or managing external software audits;
- Licensing experience in Server and Cloud related environments;
- Licensing experience in Oracle, IBM and Microsoft • Strong communication skills;
- Experience as license analyst on SAM tooling like Flexera, iVanti or similar;
- Project Management experience;
- Fluent in English and preferable Dutch (Japanese would be a plus);
- Strong knowledge on IT Infrastructure & Network;
- Well known with Windows Operating System or System Development.
- A competitive salary;
- Working from our office in Amstelveen and remote;
- A driven and close team in which collaboration and professionalism are central;
- Ricoh is Top Employer 2021.