Technical Support Specialist (French Speaking)
As a Technical Support Specialist within Ricoh International you are responsible for managing the external French speaking partners from a technical point of view. This relates to technical support, training, service department structure, kpi’s and data analytics.
Ricoh International is responsible for all large B2B distributors in Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe. You will be working closely with the Service Delivery Director and your 6 other Technical support colleagues.
You are responsible for our partners in Africa. You are the contact person for them within Ricoh. You will ensure efficient support providing the partners with assistance and guidance in improving their service delivery and management. Most of the time this support is remote. You will help the partners trough trainings, structuring service department, kpi’s and data analytics.
– Client Relationship Management
- Act as the single point of contact regarding Technical Service Delivery to Partners;
- Relay performance data from Ricoh Helpdesk to assigned Business Partners;
- Monitor the service performance of Partners. Put in place Service Improvement Plans where necessary;
- Best practice sharing;
– Product Technical Support/ Training
- Hardware and Software technical support and information;
- Ricoh Helpdesk logging (guidance and assistance);
- Plan and schedule regular meetings with Partners to monitor, update and improve their completed trainings and certifications. And ensure that a full training schedule for their team is planned and maintained;
- Execute technical training where necessary for Partners and be responsible for the organization and coordination of such events.
This is as role with a lot of opportunities. So, we are looking for someone who can recognize himself/ herself in the following words: service minded, innovative, team worker, winning spirit and communicative.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Field service experience: 3 – 5 years experience as a Field Service Engineer / Supervisor working on MFPs, printers, high volume print devices or similar products/ industries;
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, manufacturing or industrial Engineering;
• Advanced communication skills in English and French (business standard) are a must;
• Knowledge of Managed Print Services Software Solutions are an advantage;
• Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service is a pre;
• Willingness to travel at short notice to support Business Partners within their country or to attend events organized by Ricoh or other suppliers.
Ricoh International BV is a division of Ricoh Company Ltd. Tokyo Japan, a Fortune Global 500 company and a leading manufacturer in the imaging industry providing technology and services that transform existing business processes into more efficient and effective ones. With its state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies and by sharing its developments and expertise in Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Office Solutions and IT Services, Ricoh International develops business partnerships by becoming more efficient and more profitable, and by sharing knowledge more effectively within their organisations to better serve their clients and customers.
Working for Ricoh International BV means working with different peoples and with a lot of different projects all over the world!
• A competitive salary;
• Bonus 8-16%;
• 37.5 hour work week;
• Working from our office in Amstelveen;
• 27 Holidays;
• A driven and collegial team in which collaboration and professionalism are central.